is that possible or a scam?

Anything about geophysics and geoscience: jobs, events, technical or general discussions ...
Quark Scan Inc.
bushido

is that possible or a scam?

Post by bushido »

a turkish company is building devices that they call Proton elic, the say that the device is equipped with cesium magnetic sensor and at the same time it uses FMCW 435 mhz. they say that their device is able to detect gold and differentiate metals Remotely. My friend bought one of their device and told me about it and i told him that they are lying and such system doesn't exist. the cesium mag censor is only made for cavities and ferrous objects. and it's impossible to detect gold remotely with this kind of device.
Quark Scan Inc. - underground utility locating and geophysical survey services in NJ NY and PA
Michael_Seman
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: is that possible or a scam?

Post by Michael_Seman »

Never heard of them before, but looked up their other products, and it sounds dodgy. I wouldn't spend $17000 on it.
ulysses

Post by ulysses »

Thats a total scam

They use off Shelf hobby electronic parts and a tablet PC to draw some meaningless graphics looks like a geophysical data.

Its not a Geophysical instrument , not even close
jijijini

Post by jijijini »

I fully support
Marie143
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Marie143 »

bekzclz11

Post by bekzclz11 »

Scambaiting: You can try to engage the scammer, emailing them back and pretending to play along with whatever scam they've concocted. Because you're simply replying to an email the scammer sent you, there is little to no chance of getting into any legal trouble.

https://krnl.run
https://indigocard.ltd
Last edited by bekzclz11 on Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
bhanrobert99

Post by bhanrobert99 »

I think it's possible , thay can made it