help for Res2Dinve v4.8.10 Input format data Dipole dipole

Geophysical applications on environmental investigation, mineral prospecting, engineering, archaeology, forensics, hydrology...
Quark Scan Inc.
MohsenTM
Silver Member
Silver Member

help for Res2Dinve v4.8.10 Input format data Dipole dipole

Post by MohsenTM »

hi
i have a problem with re2Dinv 64 v4.8.10
my data file for apparent resistivity is dipole-dipole array in attach , when reading data file This error is shown.
Error:
the unit electrode spacing is 2. the distance of the first electrode for data point 2 with apparent resistivity of 41. from the first electrode is 1.0. this distance must be an integer multiple of the unit electrode spacing.
please check your input data file the program will know round up the electrode distance without cheking for consistency in the values.

if data format is not true please help me fix it.i change distance to 1 meter and fix it , but real distance in survey is 2 meter and then shown this error.
please help me.
Quark Scan Inc. - underground utility locating and geophysical survey services in NJ NY and PA
Archaeolab
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: help for Res2Dinve v4.8.10 Input format data Dipole dipole

Post by Archaeolab »

If the distance between the electrodes is 2.00, defined in line 2 of the .dat file,
the first column of data points must have values 0.00, 2.00, 4.00, 6.00, ... 24.00.
MohsenTM
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: help for Res2Dinve v4.8.10 Input format data Dipole dipole

Post by MohsenTM »

Thank you very much Archaeolab ...with your help fix it. :thumbup: :thumbup: