Oerad Dipolo GPR for Sale $4,675.00

Market place for buying or selling products and services etc. Must be relevant to geophysics.
RockHound

Oerad Dipolo GPR for Sale $4,675.00

Post by RockHound »

a.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
PD39.jpg
IMG_2187.JPG
8.JPG
c.jpg
This Unit is a pulsed dipole GPR with 3 sets of Antennas, 100, 300, and 500 MHz. Also comes with standard Battery pack 10 x 1.2V 2400mAh, and larger capacity battery. Android Tablet, cables, tools, documentation and carry case.

I purchased this Unit Brand New, it has been carefully used in the field 4x and is in Excellent Condition!
*Photo 7 is one of my Actual Scans of a concrete bridge in Queen Valley AZ.

This is the same type of unit available for purchase from Terra Exploration Group (TexGru) for $9995, and you have probably seen it used in the series Treasure Quest and Expedition Unknown for finding Tunnels, voids, structures and objects in the ground.

Technical Specifications:

Frequency Bandwidth 10 MHz - 800 MHz
Central Frequency 100 MHz / 300 MHz / 500 MHz
Operating Time Windows 75 ns / 150 ns
Dynamic Range 120 dB min
Pulse Repetition Frequency 75 kHz
Pulse Voltage 600 V
Pulse Length 10 ns
Pulse Rise Time 2 ns
Peak Tx Power 800 W
Power Consumption 270 mAh
Batteries 10/20 x 2.4 Ah NiMH 1.2 V
Autonomy with One Charge 7 h / 14 h
Charge Time 5 h / 10 h
ADC Range 8 bits
Data Acquisition Rate 18.2 traces/second
Samples per Trace 585
GPR Interface: UART over USB
Weight 2.5 kg

Note: I live in AZ 85118, Would Prefer Pick up in person so I can show you proper assembly and operation
followed by a trip to my local chase bank for payment, But I will accept PayPal and ship FedEx USA for $58

RockHound

Re: Oerad Dipolo GPR for Sale $4,675.00

Post by RockHound »

Hello All,

I'm dropping the price on this GPR Unit to $4275.00 +Shipping.

I would like to reiterate that I prefer this transaction to be done in person if possible
so I can demonstrate assembly, operation, and a minimal level of data interpretation...

The unit works as designed, and I found it relatively easy to carry into a couple of my
most rugged remote locations to survey targets of interest.
After I sell this unit, I will be looking to purchase shielded antennas that I can pull on
a skid (ground coupled) as my hands are just not steady enough anymore...

Regards,

RockHound

ncoord
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by ncoord »

Just curious, what kind of applications do you use for this GPR? I am used to cart mounted GPRs and am curious for its use. It might help to raise people's interest if you can explain it. Thanks.

RockHound

Post by RockHound »

Hello ncoord,

I appreciate the question and the suggestion, the reason I referenced Terra Exploration Group, and the
the TV Shows Treasure Quest and Expedition Unknown in my initial listing is because my primary interest
of use or application for this GPR equipment is Treasure Hunting, and I wish to be as non destructive as
possible. Treasure hunters are using this type of lightweight unshielded GPR in very rough terrain to look for
hidden tunnels, chambers and pits that contain valuable metals. I have had a reasonable level of success in
collecting useable data when it comes to these tunnels, chambers and pits, in particular when they are cut
into solid rock/granite versus the nasty clay mix soil that is most prevalent in AZ, that tends to attenuate the
signal and yield poor penetration and contrast.
The problem I am running into now at my age, is that this equipment is carried with one hand while surveying.
You need hold the antennas 1.5 to 2 inches above the ground and relatively level while walking at a
steady pace which most people can do, but I have had issues with tremors or involuntary shaking of my hands,
especially when I'm fatigued. This involuntary motion of the GPR screws up my data! so I have to
survey two or 3 times to get it right....
This is why I'm selling this unit in favor of a (ground coupled) shielded antenna type configuration with a protective
skid plate I can drag on the ground...
I wish the cart systems were more compact and light enough for me to carry into my locations, but they are not,
and, I am constantly busting thorny brush in combination with some technical climbing!!!

RockHound

Price has been Reduced to $3675.00

Post by RockHound »

Price has been Reduced to $3675.00

RockHound

Post by RockHound »

SOLD!

geophix
VIP Member
VIP Member