GSSI UtilityScan/Cart and Tablet GPR ground penetrating radar Package for sale

Market place for buying or selling products and services etc. Must be relevant to geophysics.
Quark Scan Inc.
Octagon33

GSSI UtilityScan/Cart and Tablet GPR ground penetrating radar Package for sale

Post by Octagon33 »

GPR System Optimized for Utility Locating

Locating and marking underground utilities in real-time in the field has been a powerful application of ground penetrating radar (GPR) for many years. A knowledgeable utility locator with a GPR system as part of their toolbox is able to accurately identify buried utilities. UtilityScan is built for the utility locating professional to accelerate workflow from target detection to reporting.

This was lightly used and it comes the Charger and 2 batteries.

Please PM me for pictures

Asking Price is $10k but I am open to offers.
Quark Scan Inc. - underground utility locating and geophysical survey services in NJ NY and PA
snaypir
Top poster of the Month

Re: GSSI UtilityScan/Cart and Tablet GPR ground penetrating radar Package for sale

Post by snaypir »

Merhaba fotoğraf atabilirmisiniz rica etsem , ayrica satilan ulke neresi
snaypir
Top poster of the Month

Re: GSSI UtilityScan/Cart and Tablet GPR ground penetrating radar Package for sale

Post by snaypir »

Octagon33 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:19 pm GPR System Optimized for Utility Locating

Locating and marking underground utilities in real-time in the field has been a powerful application of ground penetrating radar (GPR) for many years. A knowledgeable utility locator with a GPR system as part of their toolbox is able to accurately identify buried utilities. UtilityScan is built for the utility locating professional to accelerate workflow from target detection to reporting.

This was lightly used and it comes the Charger and 2 batteries.

Please PM me for pictures

Asking Price is $10k but I am open to offers.

Merhaba fotograf alabilirmiyim , ayrica hangi ulke aceba