Entertaining Geophysics 4.What does the school curriculum say about earthquake energy?

Anything about geophysics and geoscience: jobs, events, technical or general discussions ...
serguei58
Gold Member
Gold Member
Top poster of the Month

Entertaining Geophysics 4.What does the school curriculum say about earthquake energy?

Post by serguei58 »

Entertaining Geophysics 4. The Study of Seismic Phenomena as the Process of Fortune-Telling on the Coffee Grounds. What does the school curriculum say about earthquake energy? https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm ... id=3860260

The fourth short work of this cycle is devoted to the determination of the source of earthquake energy based on the knowledge of the school curriculum. In that network, we presented the problem of determining the energy of seismic events through the eyes of schoolchildren. After reading this short article, we are sure that there is not a single person who would want to challenge the conclusions we made on the basis of the school curriculum.

serguei58
Gold Member
Gold Member
Top poster of the Month

Re: Entertaining Geophysics 4.What does the school curriculum say about earthquake energy?

Post by serguei58 »

I was reproached for the simplicity of determining the energy of earthquakes. I agree, in nature, everything is arranged simply, otherwise, the Universe would not be able to develop. And I take this reproach as approval of my short article. What do you say, colleagues?